My Expectations of Clients
- Be on time and prepared.
- Avoid late cancellations whenever possible.
- Push yourself outside your comfort zone (most of the time).
- No distractions. Unless you are a medical doctor, I would prefer you put away your phone and focus on yourself/your workout.
- If feeling tired or unwell, we can have an abbreviated session or focus on flexibility. We can also do body composition and flexibility measurements. Other options would be to work on goal setting and nutrition planning.
- Save your comprehensive questions for after the workout or email me/text me.
- Be sensible with your diet if you have major body composition goals. Journal your meals if you have to. We cannot “out-train” a poor diet (nobody can).
- Focus on your strength and conditioning improvements, body composition will follow.
- Please do not bring up complex issues that would be better handled by a counselor or psychologist. Optimize your time with me.
Expectations Training with Me
- Do not expect success and “transformation” to occur linearly (at least not after the first several months). However, expect to leave me in a lot better shape than you started with improvements in: physical strength, mental strength, flexibility, body composition.
- If you train with me for a few months you will learn most of the tools to exercise on your own safely, effectively, and efficiently.
- Expect me to be on time and prepared with a strategically planned workout (no last minute random workouts).
- Be assured I am on top of the latest research in human kinetics and sports science. I try to be a master of my craft.
- I will challenge your strength and endurance in a methodical fashion. The purpose of my sessions isn’t to burn you out – you want to progressively get stronger.
Personal Trainer in Toronto
Eric Astrauskas, Spec. Hons. B.A.(Kinesiology), P.T.S.
Hours: M-F 6am-8pm, Sat+Sun 8am-12pm